$1,180,000 - $1,220,000
This stylish split level residence with bushland aspect is ideal for entertainers. Boasting a versatile open plan living space spilling onto an enormous undercover alfresco space overlooking a generous grassed area and district views this home is a standout.
- 4 sizeable bedrooms each with robes, master inclusive of WIR and ensuite and views
- separate study or convert to single bedroom
- dual automatic garage with option of loft storage plus additional space for trailer or boat
- open plan sun filled living area allowing for flexible living
- generous updated kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- separate lounge/theatre room
- substantial undercover alfresco space ideal for all year round entertaining
- gorgeous grassed area complimented feature tree lined
- landscaped gardens
- generous 700m2 block
- ducted air conditioning
- 20m to Hills express city and local bus service
- 5min drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 5 min drive to future Rail Link
- 4 min drive to Our Lady of Angels Primary School and Rouse Hill High School
- 3 min drive to Rouse Hill Primary School
- 5 min drive to Rouse Hill Village
- Council Rates: $280pq approx. Water Rates: $250pq approx.
Boasting a prime location with district outlook coupled with a unique and flexible floor plan which will appeal to couples, families and investors. Call Julie Lepagier on 0427 502 730 for further information.
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.