Sold for $1,920,000
SOLD!! Contact Jennifer Carr 0414 973 115 for more details
This architecturally designed custom built 4.5 year old home located within the prestigious highly sought-after East Excelsior Estate in Castle Hill will have you in a spellbinding embrace upon entry. Its street presence is distinguished, striking and offers families easy and convenient access to Parramatta, Castle Hill Shopping Precinct / Station & the CBD via M2 freeway. Minutes walk to bus stops will facilitate todays busy lifestyle ensuring ease of travel to both work and schools.
This luxury dwelling is a perfect blend of the refined and functional, an executive entertainer with elegance and WOW factor in mind. This blue ribbon address provides a quiet family friendly neighbourhood showcasing some of the areas newest dwellings, a testament to the ever diminishing supply of land!
• 5 king-sized bedrooms on the upper level all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, with a deluxe walk-in robe and sleek ensuite to the Master bedroom. These are services by a main three-way bathroom. One of the bedrooms enjoys absolute privacy with its own sanctioned living area, sink & storage unit as well as a full bathroom; a fantastic opportunity for sons and daughters in need of space and time to save money or otherwise.
• Huge designer kitchen for the serious chef as well as the family cook, adorned with CaesarStone bench tops, walk-in pantry, meals area and premium stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop with fully-ducted range hood. Enjoy perfect viewing to the backyard as you prepare meals.
• Fully tiled double automatic garage (plus additional work shop / easy conversion to third garage) provides the ultimate handymans cave, with all the necessary plumbing installed.
• The downstairs rumpus room and central living areas flow effortlessly to a paved outdoor entertaining area, complete with ceiling fan and absolute coverage. Outside, this low-maintenance backyard is fully fenced, with four separate Merbau timber decked alfresco settings surrounding a luxurious spa. There's no doubt this back yard is a true entertains haven guaranteeing privacy.
• A multitude of living options include formal lounge & separate media room, there is no doubt this home caters for families both young and old.
• Four large, luxurious contemporary full bathrooms. Other high end quality inclusions include high ceilings, three indoor gas points for heating, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, alarm security system.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.