Sold for $1,655,000
SOLD!! Contact Jessica Campbell on 0401 459 188 for more details!
This superb home ticks all the boxes for quality, style and location. Spanning a 670sqm block within a short walk to City buses and Oakhill Shops, the property sets the tone for an easy care and convenient lifestyle. Fastidiously maintained throughout, the home sits nestled amongst manicured gardens that can be captured through vistas in the main living areas and enjoyed all year round. Its sought-after location is within the desirable CTHS catchment and teamed with its immaculate street presence and stylish interiors, delivers a gracious sophistication to life in the heart of Cherrybrook.
- Formal lounge and dining area featuring French doors
- Large downstairs rumpus, cathedral ceilings & outdoor access
- Stone and gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Queen sized master bedroom, mirrored robes and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms, built in robes, plantation shutters
- Ducted aircon, gas outlets, downstairs powder room
- Double auto garaging with internal access
- Covered alfresco entertaining area, manicured gardens
- Short drive to schools, shopping and future railway station
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Tech High and Oakhill Public Schools
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.