Located in the whisper-quiet neighbourhood of the Dahlia Estate in Kellyville, this near new home is luxurious and low maintenance. Exuding style and sophistication, the design of the home features an open and practical layout perfect for indoor and outdoor entertaining. The use of glass panels throughout the home provides plenty of natural light, along with refined interiors and top class finishes. Situated within the new North Kellyville precinct, the property is within walking distance to The North Village shops, North Kellyville Square and express city buses. It is also within close proximity to quality schools, the future train station and Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- Generous and level 436m2 block of land
- Seamless integration of indoor & outdoor living
- Four bedrooms of accommodation, master with walk in robe & ensuite
- One bedroom downstairs with access to full bathroom
- Main bathroom has frameless shower and freestanding tub
- Sleek kitchen, island benchtop, stainless steel appliances, butler's pantry
- Multiple alfresco settings extending onto spacious low maintenance yard
- Study nook, ducted air conditioning, internal laundry, alarm system
- Excellent investment opportunity, or ideal family home with great future growth potential
- Walking distance to newly opened shopping precincts and M2 City buses
- Easy access to Rouse Hill Town Centre, Norwest Business Park, Castle Hill, Kellyville Village, upcoming future Kellyville train station, sporting complex and parks
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.