In a quiet location, it offers established manicured gardens with beautiful trees and pathways meandering through this private sanctuary. The home has been fastidiously maintained throughout its lifetime with the original owner and features spacious formal/informal living spaces, sunroom and a refreshed kitchen. A rare opportunity in a convenient, sought after location an easy walk to Cherrybrook Village, city buses, cafés and restaurants. This is one not to be missed.
- Well-built and meticulously maintained family home
- Renovated sunny kitchen adjoining dining and family area
- Formal lounge room and additional rear sunroom with s/c fire
- Good sized bedrooms, built in robes, ensuite & walk-in to main
- Additional d/s powder room, large laundry, covered outdoor area
- 110m walk to City buses and a short drive to all amenities
- Generous private, level backyard with separate double garage
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Tech High and Cherrybrook Public School
- Minutes walk to buses with routes to CBD, Maquarie park, Parramatta, North Sydney and Castle Hill
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.