Sized to accommodate the growing family in absolute comfort and privacy, this immaculate residence encompasses a variety of living areas unfurling over two levels. Its newly landscaped garden surrounds are matched by extensive modern updates throughout. Distinguished by a wide 23.5m street frontage with two separate driveways and side access, light-filled interiors, and private outdoor entertaining areas, there's an abundance of space for the entire family to spread out and enjoy. Its prized location is handy to M2 city express buses and within highly desirable school catchments. Enjoy leisurely strolls to Oakhill Shopping Village from a home that lends itself to generational living in a suburb that is fast becoming one of Sydney's most sought-after boroughs.
- Elegant formal lounge and separate dining room, large upstairs rumpus.
- Outdoor flow to partially covered veranda and vast, level child-friendly lawn
- 600m walk to Oakhill Shopping Village, 700m walk to Oakhill Drive Primary.
- Updated gas kitchen with European appliances, excellent backyard viewing.
- Four well-scaled bedrooms are each appointed with built-in wardrobes.
- Master features mirrored built-in robe thoroughfare to deluxe ensuite.
- Renovated bathrooms reveal, floating stone-topped vanities, fully tiled.
- Large, low-maintenance 780 sqm block, polished hardwood timber flooring.
- Valuable, gated side access to accommodate boats or larger vehicles.
- New back to base alarm and automated block out shutters throughout.
- Double automatic garage with internal access, ducted air-conditioning.
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Technology High and Oakhill Drive Public School.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools