Resting on a 550sqm parcel of land and adorned with a selection of high quality finishes throughout, this stunning architect designed home is a fabulous find for families of all ages with generously proportioned interiors over a flexible two-story layout. Located in a sought-after enclave of Beaumont Hills, close to amenities including Rouse Hill Town Centre, future Northwest Rail link and only footsteps to Beaumont Village Shops, Beaumont Hill Public School plus local & city buses.
- Choice of living spaces incorporating a defined formal lounge and dining room plus vast rumpus/media room with under floor heating
- State-of-the-art kitchen with a full suite of integrated Miele appliances, stone bench top and soft-close polyurethane cabinetry
- Located off the kitchen, the family room and casual meals area opens outdoors to a private covered alfresco entertaining area
- Accommodation upstairs is comprised of 4 bedrooms including a palatial master suite with 'his and hers' walk in robe and chic ensuite
- Main family bathroom features floor to ceiling tiling, huge spa bath and double sink vanity
- The external surrounds of the home are complete with private child-friendly level lawns & beautifully landscaped gardens with mature plantings providing room for a pool if desired
- A dedicated home office is located upon entry off the stunning main entrance foyer with full downstairs bathroom nearby
- Additional features include reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, Blue Gum timber flooring, security system and intercom plus ample storage including walk in linen cupboard.
- Beaumont Hills Public School and Kellyville High School catchment
- 2km to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 2km to both Rouse Hill & Kellyville Station (2019)
- 280m to Beaumont Village Shopping Centre
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools