Set peacefully in a quiet pocket of Beaumont Hills, this fantastic family home presents well with a versatile layout easily adaptable to individual needs. Located on a low-maintenance 513m2 block and mere moments from upcoming rail stations, both local and city buses, beautiful parkland, shopping precincts including Rouse Hill Town Centre as well as sought-after schooling options.
- Offering multiple living and entertaining spaces across two spacious levels, it showcases a beautifully appointed formal lounge room and dining room plus handy family room adjacent to the kitchen.
- At the heart of the home is the well-equipped kitchen offering stainless steel appliances and ample storage positioned in a central location allowing you to keep an eye on the kids in the rear yard or pool.
- You'll be comfortably accommodated in the large upstairs bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes plus the spacious master bedroom with 'his and hers' walk in robe and ensuite.
- Entertain from the generous covered yet sun-drenched entertaining area which overlooks the solar heated saltwater pool framed by low maintenance rear gardens including citrus trees.
- Naturally, this home offers all of the expected extras including reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning, solar panels, security system, double automatic garage, downstairs powder room and plenty of storage.
- Beaumont Hills Public School and Kellyville High School catchments
- 4km to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 1.7km (10-15 minute walk approx) to future Kellyville Station & Rouse Hill Station (2019)
- 2.5km to Beaumont Village Shopping Centre
- 3.8km to Stanhope Village Shopping Centre
Put your personal stamp on this appealing home and capitalise on this Blue-Ribbon location!
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.