A peaceful setting on a large 835sqm block delivers a great family lifestyle in this very attractive two-storey residence. Privately nestled within an exclusive cul-de-sac, it is ideal for buyers looking for a spacious and comfortable home that's convenient to all of Castle Hill's lifestyle amenities. This quality home makes a generous retreat with spacious entertainment areas, flowing light filled interiors and a coveted location minutes from Castle Towers shopping and rail connections, excellent schools, parks and city buses.
- User-friendly living spaces with separate formal and casual living areas
- Sheltered alfresco barbecue patio and easy-care grassed garden
- Deep in-ground swimming pool and paved poolside entertainment space
- A well-appointed kitchen with gas fittings and breakfast bar seating
- King sized master plus three queen sized bedrooms and upstairs rumpus
- Study or 5th bed on ground floor with built in cupboards
- Auto double garage plus wide side access, space for a third car and a boat
- Ducted air-conditioning, rainwater tanks, built-in speakers and workshop
- Zoned for Oakhill Primary and Cherrybrook Tech High schools
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.