A very inviting proposition thanks to its sought-after position at the end of a leafy cul-de-sac, this two-storey brick residence has been expertly designed and refreshed to provide a quality home for the family. It features a spacious and bright layout with up-to-date finishes, generous living areas and an easy flow to an oasis-like outdoor entertainment area. This immaculately presented property is ready to move into plus it is very conveniently located just a few minutes to local shops at Cherrybrook Village, as well as all nearby amenities including quality schools, neighbourhood parks and the Metro station.
- Set on a 907sqm block with leafy outlooks in all directions
- Fresh and bright interiors with lounge room and bright casual areas
- Freshly presented with new carpeting, timber floors, plantation shutters
- Miele-fitted kitchen with steam oven, induction cooktop and wine fridge
- Covered alfresco deck overlooking an oasis-like swimming pool
- Five good-sized bedrooms plus a separate study on the ground floor
- Large upstairs master retreat with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Bedroom and bathroom on ground floor, ideal for guests or in-law accommodation
- Ceiling fans and large built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Air-conditioning, plus an auto two-car garage with internal access
- Zoned for John Purchase Public and Cherrybrook Technology High Schools
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.