Stylishly created to combine designer living spaces with a low maintenance entertainers' layout, this contemporary brick residence enjoys a prime position in a leafy part of West Pennant Hills. The spacious three-year-old property has been designed by Eden Brae Homes to provide a user-friendly dual level home of exceptional quality with a sense of style, space and great convenience. It is also quietly positioned down the road from Thomas Thompson Park, with public transport, schools and shops all within easy reach.
• Light filled open living spaces with a choice of large formal and casual areas
• Easy level flow to a sheltered alfresco area that overlooks a level grassed yard
• Modern entertainers' kitchen with stone breakfast bar and butler's pantry
• All upstairs bedrooms are doubled-sized with built-ins plus a separate rumpus room
• A super-spacious parent's retreat with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
• Full sized guest bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor
• Ducted air-conditioning plus an auto double garage with internal access
• Within the catchment zone for Cherrybrook Public and Pennant Hills High School
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools