Quietly tucked away back from the road, this house-sized garden villa provides an easy living retreat designed for private indoor-outdoor enjoyment. Set in a boutique complex of only four, it delivers a great low maintenance home with freshly renovated interiors, flowing proportions and a large outdoor area for entertaining. It makes a quality single level property ideal for city professionals, investors or a low-care scale down opportunity, and is positioned within a stroll to Thompsons Corner shops, city bus and a choice of schools.
- A spacious single level design featuring lounge, dining and family areas
- An easy flow out to an expansive garden with lawn and entertainment spaces
- A newly renovated gas kitchen featuring caesar stone breakfast bar and quality finishes
- Three good-sized bedrooms include a large master that overlooks the garden
- Modern ensuite, full main bathroom plus an internal laundry off the kitchen
- Newly installed air-conditioning, easy care tiled flooring, Freshly painted and LED down lights throughout
- Single lock-up garage plus a single carport and extra off-street parking
- A quiet and private location close to the pre-school, local parks and city bus transport
- In the catchment for West Pennant Hills Public and Pennant Hills High School
Council rates: $383 quarterly
Water rates: $148 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Shops
Close to Schools