All the elements for generous family living are delivered in a great lifestyle package with this attractive residence on a 580m2 corner block. Its practical two-level layout has been smartly updated and refreshed throughout to provide a spacious and light filled home ideal for those who love to entertain. The property sits on a large corner landholding that is zoned for Cherrybrook Tech High, Oakhill Drive Public School and is just a 150m stroll to the city bus and across the road from James Henty Reserve.
• A great family floorplan with lounge, dining and family living areas
• A covered entertainment patio and newly landscaped rear garden
• Recently updated kitchen equipped with stainless gas appliances
• All four bedrooms are on the upper level and have built-in robes
• Spacious master suite includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Downstairs study with French doors that open onto the front veranda
• Double lock up garage with internal access via the laundry
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas heating and downstairs WC
• Move in ready with nothing more to do or spend
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools