This near new sun drenched contemporary townhouse is set within a small boutique complex of only 6 properties. The practical dual level floor plan consists of spacious open plan living and meals areas, large dining room, beautifully appointed kitchen plus private alfresco with level grassed, child friendly rear yard, making this a perfect home for young families, the downsizer or investor alike. The stylish residence is situated in a highly sought after pocket accessible to locals schools, daycare, shops, parklands and transport facilities.
• Upon entry you a greeted with a spacious dining room or could easily be an additional living room
• Sun drenched open living and meals room sits adjacent to the kitchen
• Deluxe kitchen consists of walk in pantry, Caesar stone bench tops, gas cooking, modern stainless steel appliances and polyurethane cabinetry with soft close cupboards and drawers
• Master bedroom with lavish ensuite, walk in robe and balcony setting
• Additional 3 double size bedrooms all feature built in robes
• The designer bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and double vanity services the upstairs accommodation.
• A 3rd bathroom is conveniently located on the ground floor
• Casual living extends to the covered alfresco entertaining area
• The back yard features low maintenance, established gardens with child friendly lawn area
• Double lock up garage with internal access and storage room
• Easy care quality floor tiles, quality carpet and neutral tones throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning, ducted vacuum system, high ceilings, large water tank and garden shed
• Walk to Kellyville Public School & Our Lady of Rosary Primary school, within the catchment for Kellyville High School
• Only 6 minutes drive to the new Kellyville Metro train station
• Local and city buses in the street
• Kellyville Shopping Village, Castle Towers plus Rouse Hill Town Centre are all within easy access
• Various sporting facilities all close by
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools