Offering a great buying opportunity, this fresh, bright and supremely well-presented home delivers a top family lifestyle in a leafy cul-de-sac location. It makes an excellent property as it has been tastefully refreshed throughout with smart modern appointments, a bright split level layout and a generous 798.7sqm garden block. This peaceful setting is just minutes away from shopping at Cherrybrook village and is zoned for Pennant Hills High and Cherrybrook Public schools.
- Freshly presented throughout with high ceilings and sleek flooring
- Multiple living spaces include a separate lounge room and open family area
- A spacious entertainment deck that captures leafy outlooks over the district
- A private rear garden features a sunny level lawn and in-ground swimming pool
- Upstairs bedrooms comprise a main with walk-in, ensuite and access to a balcony
- Downstairs guest bedroom and study plus a modern gas kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Air-conditioning, double carport and a full-sized main bathroom
Council Rates: $504 quarterly
Water Rates: $179 quarterly (excluding usage)
Ensuring the health and safety of all parties is our priority, so we have put in place additional safety measures at our open for inspections. We will be restricting the number of people inside the property at any one time, so we kindly ask that you allow additional time to inspect the property. We thank you for your patience and your understanding.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools