Inspections can only be conducted via private appointments, please contact Nicole Patten on 0416 078 029 or Nicola Dykes 9480 1000
Located a short walk to the much sought after Cherrybrook Tech High School catchment, this family home is nestled in a whisper quiet location. Large families will relish in the multitude of living areas and the 4 bedrooms on offer. A downstairs study is also a welcome addition along with a third full bathroom. So much to love in this neat and tidy family home. Close to local and M2 City bus, Cherrybrook Train Station, Cherrybrook Shopping Village and Appletree Drive Shops.
- Separate light-filled formal living and dining room conveniently located off the kitchen.
- Casual meals area with built-in bar, adjacent to the centrally located kitchen and flows to the rear garden.
- Large 600m gas Blanco stove and oven ideal for those who love to entertain. The kitchen also features stylish timber cupboards with plenty of storage, Caesarstone bench tops and an open plan concept with views to the rear garden.
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs with a split system downstairs.
- Rumpus, study, laundry and third bathroom downstairs.
- Accommodation includes 4 bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes. The master features a large walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Covered alfresco entertaining area.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools