A prime location in one of Cherrybrook's most desirable neighbourhoods, plenty of space, private outdoor areas and quiet convenience combine to make this beautifully presented home ideal for a growing family. Bright interiors feature multiple living zones, generous accommodation and an essential workspace, all embraced by level lawns and gardens including an entertainment pergola at the rear. Families looking for the perfect lifestyle, with easy access to transport, parks, shops and exclusive schools will be impressed by the quality, design and location of this excellent home.
- High set on a level low maintenance block with blue ribbon positioning
- Light filled floorplan featuring spacious family living areas on both levels
- Quality kitchen with stone benchtops, s/steel appliances and gas cooking
- Four bedrooms and a third living space upstairs plus a ground floor study
- Walk-in robe and ensuite to master bed; full main bath and powder room
- Covered alfresco entertaining and direct internal access to double garage
- Zoned for Oakhill Drive Public and Cherrybrook Technology High School
- Short walk to local/city buses and the Technology High via Merriwa Place
Council rates: $447 quarterly
Water rates: $179 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.