Move In Now and Secure The Rewards Later!
Set in a private yet ultra-convenient location, on an expansive 933m2 block, is this neat & tidy family home. Comprising of a practical layout with spacious, light filled formal and casual living zones flowing out to a covered pergola overlooking the generous child friendly rear yard with established gardens. Located within a comfortable walk to Hills Showground Metro station and buses services plus offering R3 zoning (STCA) for great future potential. This single level residence is well suited for the families wishing to move into the area or astute investor alike.
• Light filled formal lounge room with high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows to enhance the natural light extending through to the formal dining room
• Centrally located galley style kitchen with quality appliances, ample bench space and storage facilities plus skylight
• Casual meals area sits adjacent to the kitchen and extends to the outdoors
• Private & spacious family living room enjoys a rear yard outlook
• Master bedroom features large built in robe and updated ensuite
• Additional 3 well proportioned bedrooms all with built in robes
• Practical 3-way bathroom with shower and bathtub services this family home
• Good size laundry with an abundance of storage facilities
• Casual living extends through to a generous covered, paved entertaining pergola
• Lovely child friendly rear yard enjoys established gardens, cubby house and garden shed
• Automatic double car garage and carport for additional car, boat, trailer, or caravan
• Some additional features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, easy care flooring and a neutral palette throughout
• Zoned for Samuel Gilbert Public School and Castle Hill High School
• 850m walk to Hills Showground station
• Castle Towers shopping, dining, entertainment precinct is only a short 2.5km drive away
• Only a 2.6km drive to the local Knightsbridge shopping centre with Woolworths Metro
• Within easy access to parks and recreational facilities including Fred Caterson reserve and Goolong Reserve
On Site Auction 31st January at 10:30am
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools