Enveloped in picturesque landscaped gardens on a vast 1,295sqm block, this Arthur Billyard-designed creation promises the modern active family absolute lifestyle perfection. Set against a tranquil reserve backdrop with luxury appointments throughout and a rear oasis that beckons exceptional outdoor entertaining, it's a prime prospect in undoubtedly one of the areas most prestigious cul-de-sacs. An exemplary offering of privacy and exclusivity, it's
zoned for Murray Farm Public School and minutes' walk to M2 City plus Kings & Tara school buses. A trophy home of architectural merit, few residences can claim a pedigree of such distinction.
- Living areas sprawled across both levels consist of a refined formal lounge and dining with fireplace, two large rumpus rooms and a light-filled open plan everyday living domain, opening via bi-fold glass sliders to the outdoors.
- Elevated, covered terrace basks in a coveted North Easterly aspect, overlooking a tiered alfresco domain comprising a sparkling heated swimming water pool, courtyard and a sequence of level lawn areas and manicured garden retreat settings.
- Gourmet gas kitchen with premium stainless-steel appliances including De Longi five-burner stove top and rangehood, Caesarstone bench tops, walk-in pantry, soft close drawers and large central island with extra built-in storage.
- Five sizeable bedrooms with built-in wardrobes including a resplendent master retreat with its own private ensuite and large walk-in wardrobe. A ground floor bedroom with full bathroom adjacent will accommodate guests with ease.
- Fully transformed bathrooms with a host of modern features: textured floor-to-ceiling tiles, dual basins, frameless showers, marble/Caesarstone vanities and Villeroy & Boch fixtures.
- Triple automatic garage with internal access, high ceilings, plantation shutters, zoned ducted air-conditioning, automatic irrigation sprinkler system, security alarm, intercom, attic storage.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources, we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport