Full of space, light and possibilities, this well-maintained Cherrybrook classic is inviting and warm, perfect to move into, and has the potential to be so much more. It sits proudly on a large 1,117sqm garden block and holds excellent appeal that is ready to enjoy today, add your own touch or even subdivide and establish something new (STCA). The options are plentiful for buyers looking to capitalise on a premium block of land in a great location that's a stroll to Cherrybrook shopping village with bus connections to the Metro station at the front door.
- Expansive level lawns, paved alfresco areas and swimming pool
- Well-proportioned interiors featuring living, dining and rumpus areas
- Four upstairs bedrooms include a large main with walk-in and ensuite
- Spacious and bright kitchen with newly fitted gas appliances
- Separate double garage and a deep level front garden
- Scope to subdivide for development to maximise value (STCA)
- Zoned John Purchase Public School & Cherrybrook Technology High schools
Council rates: $516 quarterly
Water rates: $148 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools