Immaculately Renovated Residence on Private 2,000m2 block
Impeccably renovated giving flawless attention to detail, is this expansive north facing, master built double brick home within the prestigious Sandhurst Estate. Tucked away in a private setting on a massive 2,000m2 block, this inviting residence provides versatile, functional living and entertaining spaces. The residence showcases gorgeously renovated kitchen and bathrooms, generous light filled formal and casual living spaces which seamlessly extend out to the huge private backyard with inground pool. This home boasts the ideal location while you are only minutes to schools, shops and transport facilities.
• Light filled formal lounge room features cathedral cedar timber ceilings, adjoining the spacious formal dining room
• Huge casual living room with lovely cedar timber ceiling adjacent to the kitchen and extends to the outdoor entertaining area
• Stunning renovated kitchen boasting stone bench tops, induction cooking and quality stainless steel appliances. A modern island work bench integrates with island bench seating. A separate eating nook/computer workspace, with plenty of room for a family dining table.
• Casual living extends out to a large covered patio, creating a tranquil oasis to relax or entertain family and friends
• The alfresco area overlooks the sparkling in ground pool with modern glass fencing and an enormous level and private backyard, making this a wonderful place for the whole family to enjoy a game of backyard cricket, or sit and watch the birds
• Expansive master suite enjoys a beautifully renovated ensuite, large walk in robe and private garden views
• Three queen bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Stunning renovated family bathroom with a freestanding bathtub
• Generous study/home office with storage privately positioned off the family room
• Third fully renovated bathroom is located on entry level boasting quality fixtures, fittings including modern LED illuminated backlit, heated mirror
• Large gym/studio (opposite third bathroom) together with a private media room (4th garage) are also located on the entry level, and offer potential extended family accommodation
• 4 car garaging, internal access and plenty of off street parking for boats, caravans or extra cars. Workshop area adjacent to garage.
Noteworthy features include: Plantation shutters throughout, new carpet, air conditioning, 2,500ltr capacity rainwater tanks, large under house storage (possible cellar), easy care and private landscaped grounds (with watering systems), set back from the street, surround the home. Full services to the alfresco area (Hot, cold water and Power)
• Within the catchment for Samuel Gilbert Public School and Castle Hill High School
• Within easy access to highly regarded Private Schools including Hills Grammar, Oakhill, Pacific Hills and Northholm Private Schools
• Knightsbridge local shopping centre is within a short 1.7km drive away
• 4.3kms to Castle Towers shopping, dining and entertainment precinct
• New Metro train stations located at Castle Hill - 4.1km and Hills Showground station with ample parking only a 4.2km drive away
• 170m walk to local bus services on Grange Road
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools