Beautifully presented and upgraded for contemporary appeal, this inviting residence is situated in 'The Manor', an exclusive gated community within walking distance of all essentials. Light filled interiors over two levels are designed for carefree living, with superb flow and quality appointments throughout, while resort facilities within the community include a swimming pool, gym, tennis court and clubhouse. This is a home and location that provide a lifestyle of ease and convenience, with Cherrybrook village, sought-after schools and transport all ideally located within a short walk.
- Sunken lounge featuring gas fireplace, dining area and generous family room
- Renovated kitchen has CaesarStone finish, Miele appliances and gas cooking
- Four spacious bedrooms, two with ensuite's and including a spacious master
- Lush green garden outlook from indoors and spacious covered alfresco area
- Timber floors, chic plantation shutters, LED down lights and alarm system
- Zoned ducted air, gas heating, large auto double garage and storage/cellar
- Leisurely walking distance to Cherrybrook village shops, cafes and buses
- Zoned for John Purchase Public and Cherrybrook Technology High School
Council rates: $466 quarterly
Water rates: $148 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools