Offering a haven of size, comfort and convenience, this substantial home enjoys a high set aspect on approx. 850sqm with quiet end-of-street positioning in a desirable cul-de-sac neighbourhood. Refreshed interiors feature a choice of living areas and generous accommodation over two levels complemented by an expansive front yard and in-ground swimming pool. Perfectly catering to the needs of a large or extended family, the property offers that rare balance of peace and amenity, with easy access to local shops, parks, playgrounds, sought-after schools and transport.
- Spacious open lounge and dining, family living area with meals and rumpus
- Six bedrooms include upstairs and ground floor master bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms
- Four additional bedrooms, soundproofed office, renovated ensuite and main bathroom
- Fresh paint, new carpet, multizone ducted air-conditioning plus a split system
- Expansive 230sqm grassed front yard and rear in-ground pool backing reserve
- Within 300m of city bus stop and just 10mins walk from Cherrybrook station
- Near highly regarded Cherrybrook Public School and Tangara School for Girls
- Double garage providing side-by-side parking, two doors and internal access
Council rates: $505 quarterly
Water rates: $148 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools