Occupying a substantial 900m2 parcel with North to rear aspect, this beautifully renovated residence provides an idyllic family home of contemporary style, space and quality. It features a clever design incorporating fluid living and dining areas enhanced by crisp neutral décor and an abundance of natural light. It is in a whisper quiet yet remarkably handy locale, not far away lies Beecroft Station, Oakes Road M2/City Bus Interchange and access to the North Connex Tunnel. A plethora of leisure and retail opportunities await you and your family, just moments from Castle Towers shopping and dining precinct as well as the Cumberland State Forest. Zoned for the coveted Murray Farm Public School and a short walk to buses for the prestigious Kings and Tara.
- Inviting light-filled family lounge room adorned with stunning wide plank timber flooring and bay window flows to casual dining area.
- Beautifully enhanced gourmet kitchen with stone bench top, quality appliances and ample storage, positioned for optimum outdoor viewing – perfect for child supervision.
- The accommodation consists of 4 generous bedrooms, 3 boasting built in wardrobes and master complete with well-equipped ensuite.
- The main bathroom with separate toilet has undergone a modern rejuvenation showcasing a neutral colour palette, bathtub, and modern vanity.
- To complete the package the lower-level study area, rumpus room and additional living area provide a separate space, ideal for teenagers!
- The outdoors will be summertime centre of attention with an undercover pergola/BBQ area which overlooks the sparkling in-ground swimming pool and spa.
- Families will delight as the 900m2 block is ideal for those who enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle with lush green lawns for ball games and pets.
- The homes fantastic credentials and instant liveability are cemented by ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, downlights, downstairs powder room, ample storage plus double auto door garage with internal access and room for workshop.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources, we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools