Set in a desirable whisper quiet pocket of Castle Hill is this beautifully appointed single level duplex. This charming residence offers a practical layout with sun drenched living zones all effortlessly extending to a private alfresco courtyard. Conveniently located in the prestigious Balintore Drive pocket, close to schools, shops, Heritage Park plus transport facilities. Showcasing family friendly charm with neutral interiors while boasting a relaxed easy-care lifestyle, making this an ideal home for the downsizers, young family, or investors alike.
• Sun drenched formal lounge and formal dining room
• Casual family room / meals area sits adjacent to the kitchen
• Modern kitchen enjoys gas cooking, quality appliances and ample storage facilities
• Spacious master bedroom consists of walk in robe and ensuite
• Two good sized bedrooms both with built in robes
• Tastefully appointed main bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet, services the home
• Lounge room and casual living both effortlessly extend to the large paved alfresco area
• Private grassed child friendly rear yard with easy care gardens
• Additional features include automatic double lock up garage with internal access, spilt system air conditioners, ceiling fans, new carpet & freshly painted.
• Within a comfortable walk to Samuel Gilbert Public school and in the Castle Hill High School catchment
• A 1.2km walk to the freshly renovated Knightsbridge Shopping centre
• Only a 2.4km drive to Castle Towers shopping, Dining, and Entertainment precinct
• Metro Train stations are located at Castle Hill (2.6kms) and Hill Showground (3.3kms) with an abundance of parking
• Local bus services are within a short 850m walk on Gilbert Road
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools