Tucked away in a quiet street in Beaumont Hills, this superbly designed entertainers delight offers a luxurious lifestyle, yours for the taking! With the crystal clear pool and large covered alfresco, you will never need to go anywhere else. Set on a 451m2 block, this immaculate home showcases expansive open plan living areas, separate theatre/media room and study. A number of family parks and sporting fields, cycling and walking tracks, city buses a short walk down the road.
- Grand entrance hall with high ceilings
- Gorgeous kitchen boasts gas cooktop, quality stainless steel appliances and large island bench
- Open plan living with huge entertainers alfresco area leading into the spacious dining and family area
- Carpeted home theatre, ideal for family movie nights, plus study
- Large master bedroom with open, modern ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Remaining bedrooms all with ample room, two with built in robes and one with walk in
- Upstairs rumpus area with adjoining balcony
- Zoned and ducted air conditioning, alarm system and rain sensing skylights
- Large gas fireplace for wintertime
- Inground swimming pool with solar heating
- 6.5kW solar system
- 6 minutes drive to Rouse Hill Metro and 8 minutes drive to Kellyville Metro
- 1.5km from T-Way bus stop on Windsor Road, and local bus service 200m from your front doorstep!
- Zoned for Ironbark Ridge Public School and Rouse Hill High School
- 10 minutes drive to William Clarke College and 7 minutes drive to Rouse Hill Anglican College
- 2.8 km to Rouse Hill Town Centre and 2.4km to North Kellyville Village Shops
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools