Idyllically positioned in a quiet enclave of Beaumont Hills is this spectacular oasis, a versatile family home of substance and style. Beautifully renovated it displays the perfect union of fluid open living and luxury outdoor entertaining while occupying a sought-after lifestyle address just moments from city and local buses, shopping precincts, schooling options and the upcoming rail link.
- Luxury appointed living zones designed for relaxed and formal occasions
- Dedicated formal lounge room with fireplace and formal dining room enhanced by a beautiful vaulted ceiling
- Light-filled open plan family room with adjacent wet bar
- Spectacularly renovated gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, integrated appliances, Corian bench tops and polyurethane soft-close cabinetry
- Plentiful accommodation with 4 generous bedrooms. The master suite features walk in robe and ensuite with corner spa bath.
- Recently renovated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and double vanities with stone tops
- A further highlight is the handy lower level study/home office with full bathroom nearby
- An impeccable resort-inspired ambience is achieved through the sumptuous all-weather alfresco equipped with fans
- Solar heated in ground pool wrapped in frameless glass perfect for those upcoming summer days
- Low-maintenance lawn and gardens with irrigation system and water feature
- Exemplary finishes and features throughout including; ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, new tiles and paint, plantation shutters, LED downlights, alarm and double drive through garage
- 250m walk to Beaumont Hills Public School
- 8 min drive to Kellyville High School
- 250m walk to Beaumont Village Shops/2.5km Rouse Hill Town Centre and future Rouse Hill Station
- 350m walk to City/Local Buses on The Parkway
- 3.3km to future Kellyville Station
- 100m walk to Turkeys Nest Reserve
Loaded with quality inclusions in a great location, be sure to inspect!
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools