Situated in Castle Hill's ever popular Oakhill Estate, this premier home occupies a meticulously maintained 900sqm level block in one of the area's most desirable streets. Generous living spaces, a grand kitchen, flexible accommodation and manicured surrounds featuring a large year-round entertainment space combine to create an indoor/outdoor resort style haven for growing families. Wonderfully quiet, yet just a short level walk to Oakhill Village shops, Oakhill Dr Public School and local/city buses, it promises effortless living with a sought-after address.
- Choice of living areas and relaxed flow to the outdoors for entertaining
- Embraced by beautifully kept landscaped level lawns and leafy gardens
- Chef's island kitchen with s/steel appliances, breakfast bar and gas fittings
- Large undercover alfresco including outdoor kitchen with resort-like appeal
- Five spacious bedrooms plus a study and including master with walk-in robe
- Bedroom and bathroom on ground floor ideal as in-law accommodation
- Generous storage and auto double lock-up garage with direct internal access
- Positioned in the catchment zone for Cherrybrook Technology High School
- Massive backyard shed and plenty of space to build your dream pool area.
- 350m walk to Oakhill shops, city bus and Oakhill shopping village
Council rates: $420 quarterly
Water rates: $148 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools