A quiet setting in an exclusive boutique cul-de-sac sets the scene for a great family lifestyle in this smartly presented and well-proportioned high set residence. Featuring light filled interior spaces, private entertainment areas and a spacious dual-level layout, it offers a fresh and bright home that is set up high to capture an elevated outlook over the surrounding district. The property also enjoys easy access to a range of quality schools and neighbourhood parks, with the bus stop and Oakhill IGA supermarket an easy stroll from the front door.
- Ideally set on an elevated 757sqm block with landscaped gardens
- Super spacious floorplan with multiple formal living and casual zones
- Large upstairs bedrooms include a master with walk-in and ensuite
- Downstairs guest bedroom plus home office overlooking the backyard
- Covered entertainment area that flows easily from the living space
- Large grassed yard with established hedging around the perimeter
- Well-appointed gas kitchen, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Auto triple garage with storage space and handy internal access
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Tech High and Oakhill Drive Public School
Council rates: $477 quarterly
Water rates: $179 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools