Located for lifestyle and smartly updated for today's living, this well-appointed single level home will delight busy families with its easy maintenance layout and great convenience to all nearby amenities. The property combines practicality with style and features plenty of smart modern finishes plus a private rear garden for entertaining. It sits on a large 883m2 close to Cherrybrook Tech High and John Purchase Public, with city bus connections virtually at the front door.
- A great family-friendly layout featuring good separation of living spaces
- Freshly renovated kitchen with quality appliances and breakfast bar seating
- Double-sized bedrooms include a large master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Covered entertainment patio plus a private and secure rear garden with lawn
- Renovated bathrooms, extra WC and double lock-up garage with internal access
- Freshly painted and carpeted throughout with ducted air-conditioning
- Immaculately presented and move in ready with nothing more to do or spend
- Highly convenient setting minutes to Cherrybrook Village shops and train station
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools