Embracing the beautiful atmosphere of a serene location, this peaceful family home combines its leafy scenery with a position that is convenient to all local amenities. The multi-storey residence has been smartly updated and designed to take full advantage of natural light, bush views and to provide a quality home for in/outdoor entertaining. This is a rare opportunity to secure an elevated 802sqm slice of family magic, nestled in a very community friendly cul-de-sac that's walking distance of Cherrybrook Technology High School and John Purchase Public School.
- An easy to maintain layout with generous lounge, dining and family areas
- High raked ceilings, hardwood flooring and crisp modern decor
- A large entertainment deck that captures an elevated bush views
- A sun-drenched back garden with a level lawn and BBQ patio
- Four upstairs bedrooms plus a separate study and wide terrace
- Stylish contemporary kitchen with quality fittings and stone breakfast bar
- Ducted air conditioning, storage room, private views from all living spaces
- Lower-level games room or a gym plus a double garage and carport
- Walk to local buses, a few minutes to Cherrybrook Shopping Village
Council rates: $500.10 quarterly
Water rates: $179 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools