Impressive proportions, a generous family-friendly layout and tastefully presented, light filled interiors all combine to create a first-class residence in this full brick two-storey home. Designed to embrace expansive living and easy in/outdoor entertaining, it enjoys a highly prized position at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and sits on a leafy garden block with plenty of space for the whole family. This prime Cherrybrook street is very quietly tucked away within close proximity to the shopping village, the Metro station and a choice of quality schools.
- A flowing layout with multiple living areas for formal and casual events
- A grand entry foyer featuring extra height ceilings and classical pillars
- A large-sized entertainment deck plus a covered dining patio
- A tranquil wraparound yard featuring a private lawn and landscaped garden
- All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, separate study
- Gourmet kitchen with granite breakfast bar and quality gas appliances
- Two-car garage with internal access plus good storage throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters and video intercom entry
- Walk to John Purchase, Cherrybrook Tech plus local and city buses
Council rates: $464 quarterly
Water rates: $148 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools