Impressive from the outset with its welcoming look and top-quality build, this grand dual-level home delivers a haven of light and space in a premium Cherrybrook cul-de-sac. It is immaculately presented throughout and designed to provide an easy-to-manage family environment and a great place to entertain with large proportions and expansive outdoor areas. This sought-after neighbourhood is also very conveniently located within close proximity to all lifestyle amenities, with Cherrybrook shopping village and Metro station a few minutes away.
- Set up high a large 938sqm level block of land at the end of a small cul-de-sac
- Flowing and light filled living spaces with a selection of formal and casual areas
- A sheltered BBQ patio that overlooks a spacious north facing yard and lawn
- King-sized bedrooms include a spacious master with walk-in and spa bathroom
- Downstairs rumpus room plus a separate study and well-appointed gas kitchen
- Huge auto double garage with workshop space and internal access
- Ducted air conditioning, alarm security and excellent storage throughout
- Well positioned in the catchment area for Cherrybrook Public and Cherrybrook Technology High schools.
- 1.3km to Cherrybrook Metro
Council rates: $505 quarterly
Water rates: $179 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools