Ideal for families who demand extraordinary space, easy convenience and a great place to entertain, this super-large Ian MacDonald-built residence provides the perfect two-storey home. It makes a generous retreat with flowing light filled interiors, private entertainment areas and an expansive 1,038sqm land parcel at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac. The property sits in a fantastic family neighbourhood that's minutes to Cherrybrook Village and Metro station, and it sits within the Cherrybrook Primary and Cherrybrook Tech catchment zone.
- A flowing two-storey layout with rumpus rooms on both levels
- Six bedrooms all with built-ins plus a separate downstairs study
- Huge master retreat with walk-in robe and renovated full bathroom
- Ultra-private entertainment spaces with a sheltered deck and BBQ area
- Large in-ground swimming pool, level lawns and landscaped gardens
- A well-appointed granite kitchen fitted with quality gas appliances
- Renovated main bathroom, ducted air-conditioning and fireplaces
- Auto double garage with storage space and internal access
- Tucked away in a prime location in one of Cherrybrook's best streets
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools