Family space & style in an exclusive neighbourhood
Easy access to all of Cherrybrook's fine schools, shopping amenities and the Metro station is a key component of the exceptional lifestyle appeal of this large-sized family residence. Delivering a bright and engaging floorplan, it is well proportioned throughout with a great flow that makes it perfect for living and entertaining. This great-looking property is also set within a prime neighbourhood opposite the Darlington Drive Playground and a short stroll to the Merriwa Place walkway that leads to Cherrybrook Tech.
- Formal lounge and dining rooms featuring solid timber floors
- A light filled open casual space that leads to the outdoors
- Caesarstone kitchen with island bench and gas appliances
- A large sheltered patio that overlooks a north facing grassed garden
- Four upstairs bedrooms, all with built ins, plus a ground floor home office
- Spacious lower-level rumpus room that opens on to the patio
- Double automatic garage with storage and internal access
- Ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters, solar panels
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Tech and Oakhill Drive Public schools
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools