Updated and refreshed to make a stylish home behind an attractive brick facade, this generous two-storey residence's modern spaces and private outdoor area are complemented by a peaceful leafy address. It is cleverly designed to make the most of the light and space, as well as providing a low maintenance home on the high side of the road in the eye of a boutique cul-de-sac on 450m2 of land. It's the convenient location that will truly appeal to family buyers as it is positioned within minutes to the new train station, M2 bus services and local shops, as well as being within the catchment for Cherrybrook Public and Cherrybrook Technology High schools.
• Fresh and bright interiors featuring polished bamboo flooring
• A spacious layout with lounge, dining and family living areas
• Recently renovated Caesarstone kitchen with gas appliances
• Sunlit rear courtyard and private outdoor entertainment space
• Four upstairs bedrooms include a master with walk-in and ensuite
• Separate home office plus a double garage with internal access
• Modern full bathroom, downstairs guest WC, reverse cycle air conditioning
• Adjacent to a pedestrian shortcut through to Cherrybrook Public School and trains
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools