Perfecting the art of lifestyle flexibility, this quality Arthur Billyard-built home is graced with generous proportions, multiple living zones and a prime address at the end of an exclusive cul-de-sac. It showcases an exclusive array of deluxe finishes and a flowing layout that is perfect for in/outdoor entertaining. And best of all, it comes supremely well-positioned surrounded by natural bushland and in the catchment for the cream of the area's best schools, including Cherrybrook Tech High and John Purchase Public.
• A beautifully finished family home flowing over two spacious light filled levels
• Multiple living spaces include formal and casual areas, rumpus and upstairs sitting area
• High pitched alfresco entertainment patio that overlooks a swimming pool and garden
• Oversized bedrooms all have built ins, the master with walk-in, ensuite and balcony
• Renovated kitchen complete with Caesarstone benchtops and Bosch induction cooktop
• Separate downstairs study, renovated bathrooms and a double garage with internal access
• An elevated setting that captures leafy bush views over the neighbouring reserve
• Within a few minutes' drive to Cherrybrook village shops and Metro station
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools