Designer living with resort style entertaining
On a sublime bush garden block featuring a northerly rear aspect and green views from almost every window, this desirable home is blissfully cocooned in private leafy surrounds to provide a peaceful sanctuary for family living. It strikes the perfect balance of classic style and modern comfort, includes two expansive deck areas for entertaining and overlooks a resort-like mineral pool submerged within the lush lawns and gardens. Remarkably quiet and private, the home enjoys a premier location within easy reach of village shops, parks, leading schools and transport.
- Raked cedar ceilings, blackbutt timber floors, shutters and air-conditioning
- Spacious open plan living/dining areas, family room and handy study nook
- Cook's kitchen with walk-in pantry with feature barn door, gas appliances, stone island breakfast bench
- Deluxe full main bathroom with luxurious free standing bath
- Four bedrooms including master with walk-in robe and upgraded ensuite
- Lush gardens with level lawn areas on a 1,245m2 block and app-control heated mineral pool
- Two timber entertainment decks both basking in a serene bushland aspect
- Internal access double garage, storage, 26 solar panels producing 8.3Kw and Tesla battery
- In catchment for John Purchase Public School and Cherrybrook Tech High School
Please contact Greg on 0414 509 351 or Jessica on 0401 459 188 to arrange a private viewing.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.