With its expansive two-level design, generous land parcel and versatile entertaining spaces both inside and out, this light filled four-bedroom residence delivers a truly aspirational family opportunity. Brilliant for today and promising a brighter longer-term future, it provides a very comfortable home that's tucked away in a convenient family neighbourhood. This peaceful pocket is just a few minutes away from Cherrybrook Village shopping, the Metro station and walking distance to Cherrybrook Public School and buses along New Line Road.
- Generous interiors are bright and well-presented throughout
- A deep 917sqm block of land with a spacious back garden
- Multiple downstairs living areas with lounge, dining and family zones
- Large family rumpus with built in storage
- Well-equipped gas kitchen, full main bathroom plus a downstairs guest WC
- All bedrooms feature built-in robes, the master has an ensuite
- Ducted air-conditioning upstairs and gas connections downstairs
- Paved outdoor patio plus terraced level lawns and garden beds
- Future potential for further enhancements or redesign to add value
Council rates: $447 quarterly
Water rates: $179 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools