Buyers looking for a blank canvas to modernise or the perfect location to bring dream plans to life will recognise the potential offered by this original family home (STCA). Situated in the heart of Cherrybrook, moments to everyday conveniences, the property occupies a substantial 1,031sqm level parcel of land providing plenty of possibilities for the future. The home is ideally placed just metres from Greenway Park, near city buses and within walking distance of John Purchase Public School, Cherrybrook Technology High and the shopping centre.
- Outstanding scope to renovate, rebuild or add a granny flat (STCA)
- Quality full brick construction with generous proportions and high ceilings
- Currently five bedrooms, three bathrooms and garaging for up to four cars
- Light filled interiors with elevated aspect and generous lounge/dining areas
- Large family-size kitchen providing plenty of storage plus a second kitchen
- Wraparound front patio and established level gardens with barbecue terrace
- Convenient access to transport, shops, parks and sought-after local schools
- Opportunity to capitalise on a substantial block in a convenient location
Council rates: $450 quarterly
Water rates: $179 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools