Impressively well-proportioned and very private, this Torrens title duplex presents a generous lifestyle of space, light and easy convenience. Featuring a generous design that provides user-friendly living, it offers a fresh and comfortable home ideal for those looking to upgrade their lifestyle while keeping maintenance to a minimum, and be close to everything in Cherrybrook. The location is also very handy as it's just a 450m walk to Cherrybrook Metro, with the city bus, Cherrybrook Public, Tangara Girls and local parks within easy reach.
- A generous two-level layout with large open plan living and dining areas
- Easy-to- maintain backyard with paved BBQ patio and leafy garden surrounds
- Three upper level bedrooms are all good-sized and have built-in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with good quality appliances, dishwasher and plenty of cupboards
- Lock-up garage with storage and internal access plus an extra driveway car space
- Full main bathroom, ensuite plus a ground floor laundry and guest toilet
- Sleek bamboo flooring throughout and split system air conditioning
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Tech, Cherrybrook Primary, moments to Tangara School for Girls
- Minutes to major shopping amenities at nearby Castle Towers, plus city bus on your door step
Council rates: $416 quarterly
Water rates: $179 quarterly (excl. usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools