This meticulously maintained home occupies a generous 929sqm parcel of land on the high side of a quiet street, moments to Gumnut Park and just a short walk from Cherrybrook Shopping Village. Tightly held by the original owners and offered for the very first time, the home is highlighted by spacious open living areas, good sized bedrooms and expansive grassed gardens combining to create an idyllic lifestyle for a young family. It provides an opportunity to purchase a quality, solid built home on a large block in a desirable location close to all essentials.
- Flowing formal lounge/dining, immaculate kitchen and huge family room
- Large bedrooms all featuring built-in robes plus an ensuite to the master
- Wide windows capturing the light and ducted air conditioning throughout
- Enormous backyard has gently sloping lawns and leafy garden surrounds
- Oversized auto double garage and side access with room for boat/trailer
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Primary School and Cherrybrook Technology High
- Immediately liveable with scope to update for added comfort and value
Council rates: $428 quarterly
Water rates: $179 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools