The striking sun-filled design of this unique home is as relevant today as it was when winner of an architectural plan by Lucas Morris Wetzler. Nestled into a large 924sqm level land parcel, the property enjoys a peaceful and private location in the eye of a very exclusive residential cul-de-sac. This expansive block of prime real estate offers a very rare opportunity to secure a significant home in a highly sought-after section of Cherrybrook, with plenty of potential to further value add and capitalise on such a premium position and location.
- Ideally orientated to take full advantage of a bright northerly rear aspect
- An easy to maintain single level layout with generous living and dining spaces
- A sun-drenched back garden with an established level lawn and dining patio
- Three double bedrooms include a master with walk-in and retro spa ensuite
- A neat original kitchen with walk-in pantry and an outlook over the garden
- Separate study, reverse cycle air-conditioning and a double lock-up garage
- Presented in immaculate condition with scope to upgrade and value add
- Walk to buses and Appletree shops, short drive to Cherrybrook Metro
- Zoned for John Purchase Public and Cherrybrook Technology High Schools
Council rates: $500.10 quarterly
Water rates: $148 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools