Freshly renovated to provide a stylish home with quality inclusions and a light filled dual level layout, this family-sized brick home has been cleverly renovated in a way that enhances natural light and space throughout. It occupies a deep 938sqm level block in one of Cherrybrook's most sought-after cul-de-sacs that's close to the Metro station, city buses and the area's elite schools. All the hard work has been done to make this a fantastic home; it's now ready to move in and invite your friends around to celebrate.
- A spacious layout featuring four oversized bedrooms on the upper level
- Crisp and modern interiors with new carpeting and flooring on the ground level
- Generous formal lounge and dining areas plus bright casual living spaces
- Contemporary caesar stone kitchen with breakfast bar and new appliances
- Sunlit north facing back garden includes a large sheltered dining patio
- Luxury master suite with spa bath ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Downstairs home office plus a rumpus room and guest bathroom
- Auto double garage includes a workshop space, storage and internal access
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout and built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- 1.3 km to the Metro, zoned for Cherrybrook Public and Cherrybrook Technology High
Council rates: $505 quarterly
Water rates: $179 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.