This classic two-storey residence is instantly inviting and offers buyers a brilliant opportunity to secure a family-sized property in a quiet cul-de-sac that's walking distance to Cherrybrook village. It makes an exciting prospect and is presented in great condition with large proportions, a big backyard and lots of future potential to add even more value down the track.
- First time offered to the market and well-maintained throughout
- Nestled on a large 750sqm level block with expansive rear garden
- User-friendly floorplan with a generous lounge, dining and rumpus
- All-weather entertainment patio overlooking a sunlit northerly lawn
- Large in-ground swimming pool plus a manicured garden at the front
- A well-equipped DeGabriele kitchen fitted with Miele appliances
- Four bedrooms on the upper level plus a downstairs home office
- Double lock-up garage and additional parking on the driveway
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Public and Cherrybrook Tech High schools
Council rates: $491 quarterly
Water rates: $148 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools