Fully Renovated Duplex in CTHS Catchment
Presenting as new, this Torrens Title duplex has been completely transformed into a striking and modern abode. Brand new appliances, high-end materials plus tranquil outdoor entertaining all with the ease of a low maintenance landscaped block makes this a superb entry into the lucrative Cherrybrook market. It's immediately ready for the discerning family or down-sizer, and provides the savvy investor the opportunity to find a tenant promptly. The central location grants easy access to M2 bus services and Cherrybrook Village, as well as being within the sought-after catchments for Cherrybrook Public and Cherrybrook Technology High schools.
- House-like duplex with a generous light-filled layout, styled with neutral tones.
- Sleek porcelain and Caesarstone finished kitchen appointed with stainless steel gas appliances and an abundance of stream lined storage.
- Flexibly formal/informal open plan interiors extend to a private, elevated timber deck overlooking further alfresco entertaining space and level lawns.
- All 3 bedrooms are well-scaled and fitted with built-in wardrobes, serviced by a chic, fully tiled main bathroom. Larger master boasts spacious ensuite, dual walk-in.
- Fully air-conditioned, internal entry from a large double automatic garage.
- Pedestrian shortcut affords a 10-minute walk to Cherrybrook Public School.
- Approx. 1.4km to CTHS, 20-minute walk to Cherrybrook Shopping Village.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Schools