Serenely positioned and capturing leafy nature reserve outlooks, this solid architect designed 'Merit' home offers a spacious haven for family life and entertaining with a sought-after Elouera Estate address. Flowing interiors featuring multiple living zones and generous accommodation combine with north facing alfresco areas, rolling lawns and bush vistas to create a relaxed indoor/outdoor environment. Quiet yet convenient, its idyllic location is close to Round Corner, Cherrybrook village and Castle Hill, with the new Metro and highly regarded schools also easily accessible.
• Spacious formal and casual living/dining, family room and upstairs retreat
• Entertainers' kitchen features stone benchtops and quality s/steel appliances
• Four double bedrooms with built-ins on upper level plus a ground floor study
• Master is oversized and has walk-in robe, spa ensuite and tranquil bush views
• Two family bathrooms, one with bath, auto double garage with storage room
• High ceilings, hardwood floors, ducted air-conditioning, under stair wine cellar
• Elevated undercover terrace for all-weather outdoor dining and north balcony
• Pacific Hills Christian School, Hills Grammar and Northholm Grammar nearby
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools