This grand contemporary residence spanning over three level is enhanced by the elevated position capturing the uninterrupted district and Blue Mountain views. The stately home is positioned on a 1,041m2 north to rear bock with meticulously landscaped surrounds. Superbly appointed for entertaining, with vast living areas plus an incredible resort style facilities, including pool house, spa and huge solar heated pool. This luxurious residence is set within a private cul de sac in the prestigious Sandhurst Manor Estate with a perfect balance of privacy and convenience as you are only moments to schools, shops, transport and recreational facilities.
• Sun drenched formal lounge room and adjoining formal dining with floor to ceiling windows to enhance the natural light
• Open plan gourmet kitchen features granite bench tops and splash backs, European stainless-steel appliances, quality timber cabinetry, breakfast bench and walk in pantry
• Expansive family room and meals conservatory sits adjacent to the kitchen and extends to the large alfresco terrace
• Generous separate rumpus / media room with timber flooring and corner bar
• Huge home office / study located off the entry foyer, ideal for the executive or home business
• Spacious master suite enjoys mountain views and features fitted walk in robe and large ensuite with double vanity and glass framed shower
• Additional double sized bedrooms all enjoy treetop or rear garden views plus built in robes and walk in robe to 2nd bedroom
• Family bathroom consists of elevated corner spa bath, vanity with vintage Federation gold tapware and glass framed shower
• Third bathroom is conveniently located on the main level of the home
• Alfresco entertaining area and separate cabana
• Separate pool house with large kitchen, lounge area and distract views
• Extensive 10m x 5m solar heated inground pool with wet edge cascading into waterfall feature and travertine tiled surrounds
• Sun deck with built in six-seater spa in a tropical setting plus outside toilet
• Massive seven car automatic garage with steel beams, workshop, storage and internal access
• Noteworthy features include ornate ceiling in the entry foyer, great sized laundry with laundry chute, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, large linen cupboard, extensive detailed sandstone work, beautifully shaped hedging, ducted vacuum system, alarm system and so much more.
• Zoned for Samuel Gilbert Public School and Castle Hill High School
• A short 1.8km drive to Knightsbridge Shopping Centre with Woolworths Metro
• A comfortable 3.8km drive Castle Towers shopping, dining & entertainment precinct with immediate bus access to a variety of renowned Sydney schools
• Metro train stations located at Hills Showground (3.8kms) and Castle Hill Station (4.0km)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools