With its picturesque outlook and sought-after address in an esteemed neighbourhood, this immaculate home delivers an outstanding opportunity for families at every stage of life. From sweeping level lawns to spacious poolside entertaining, it occupies an elevated 923sqm block with a prime north to rear aspect that drenches the home in natural light. Perfect for a large, growing or extended family to flourish, it's destined to captivate with its generous floorplan, smart updates, and flexible accommodation. Transport is both convenient and efficient, a short stroll from bus services to both the city via M2 and Kings & Tara schools.
- Fluid interior layout offers an excellent selection of light-filled living spaces including a combined lounge/dining area, everyday central living and a large separate rumpus.
- Well-equipped gas kitchen features stainless steel Westinghouse appliances, Caesarstone bench tops, ample storage, meals bar and direct rear viewing.
- Supremely private outdoor entertaining terrace accompanied by expansive, completely level, child-friendly lawn and solar heated salt water swimming pool.
- Five well-scaled bedrooms each fitted with built-in wardrobes; master bedroom enjoys idyllic bush vista, dual mirrored walk-ins and luxe private ensuite. Recently updated bathrooms include a three-way main with stone topped floating vanity.
- Ducted reverse cycle air, ground floor study, internal access from double garage plus additional side parking for a third car, boat or trades vehicle. - Cul-de-sac street with close proximity to Cherrybrook Station, quiet bushland surrounds only moments to Castle Towers retail and dining precinct.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools