Set on the high side of one of the area's finest streets, this architect designed tri-level home offers an outstanding opportunity in a coveted enclave. Embracing panoramic district views, enhanced by gracious proportions and extensive refurbishments across spacious open plan living spaces, it's a dream home designed for exceptional comfort and privacy. Spanning a sizeable 953m2 parcel that welcomes alfresco entertaining, it's set to satisfy with every lifestyle convenience a short distance from home. It's an easy stroll to Cherrybrook Train Station and M2 City buses, with Coonara Shops just 600m away.
- Light filled interiors designed to embrace elevated views from all vantage points.
- Formal lounge and dining, open plan casual living, raised rumpus room.
- Chef's gas kitchen equipped with high quality fittings and appliances including 5-burner cook top and rangehood, granite bench tops and walk-in pantry.
- Covered outdoor entertaining complimented by wraparound front veranda.
- Sunny rear yard offers expanse of level lawns with room for a pool (STCA).
- Four bedrooms upstairs with ensuite to master plus ground floor study.
- Ducted air-conditioning, comprehensive new flooring and paintwork throughout.
- Ample storage, auto double garage with work shop and direct internal access.
- Highly regarded school district, back to base security alarm, 24 solar panels on roof.
- Zoned for West Pennant Hills Public and Pennant Hills High Schools.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools